Title: (Labour and Co-operative) Cabinet Member for Community Safety
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Your locally elected councillors will be holding fixed and mobile (roving) surgeries programme at different locations across the Newington ward area to enable residents to raise any local issues.
Fixed surgery (Brandon Library): 1st Saturday of the month - 11am – 12pm
- Saturday 1 July 2023
- Saturday 2 September 2023
- Saturday 7 October 2023
- Saturday 4 November 2023
- Saturday 2 December 2023
Mobile surgery - last Thursday of the month (6pm – 7pm)
- Thursday 26th January: Pascall House/Draco Street
- Thursday 23rd February: Lucy Ashe House & Hughes House
- Thursday 30th March: Hanworth House
- Thursday 27th April: Irving House
- Thursday 25th May: Bateman House
If you have an issue of concern and wish to make an appointment to discuss with one of your ward councillors then please email, call or text (contact details below).
One of us will then contact you.
Please note Surgeries are not held in August, on bank holidays or in Christmas week.
Newington Ward Councillors
c/o Members' Room
160 Tooley Street
Bus. phone: 020 7525 7955
Mobile: 07731 996 012