The Cabinet (Livesey Trust) Committee acts as trustee and administers the functions of The Livesey Trust on behalf of the council.
The objective of the trust is the advancement of education of persons resident in the area of benefit (the area of London Borough of Southwark) in such ways as the trustee thinks fit.
The terms of reference of the Cabinet (Livesey Trust) Committee are as follows:
· To hold one meeting in the municipal year;
· To produce an annual report;
· To produce accounts (if any);
· To deal with any changes to membership and attendance;
· To appoint co-optees (if any).
View the The Livesey Trust Scheme
Support officer: Tim Murtagh.