Camberwell Community Council
Purpose of committee
Camberwell Community Council is made up of members of the following electoral wards: Brunswick Park, Camberwell Green and South Camberwell wards.
Role and functions
1. To promote the involvement of local people in the democratic process and to bring decision making closer to local people.
2. To take decisions about local matters. At present community councils have delegated authority in the following key areas: the neighbourhoods fund, cleaner, greener, safer capital programmes, and highways capital investment.
PLEASE NOTE –
Information about the Camberwell Community Council Forum can be found at: http://lbsth-dtr01/mgCommitteeDetails.aspx?ID=434
- Councillor Kieron Williams (Chair)
- Councillor Octavia Lamb (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Radha Burgess
- Councillor Dora Dixon-Fyle MBE
- Councillor Tom Flynn
- Councillor Peter John OBE
- Councillor Sarah King
- Councillor Mark Williams
- Councillor Ian Wingfield
Support officer: Tim Murtagh, Constitutional Officer.
Finance and Governance Department
160 Tooley Street
Phone: 020 7525 7187