1. That the virements and variations to the general fund and housing investment capital programme as detailed in Appendix C and the new capital bids contained within this report and summarised at Appendix E of the report be approved.
2. That the significant funding requirement of £280m which needs to be identified for the general fund programme to be fully delivered over the remaining term of the programme, as detailed in Appendix A of the report be noted.
3. That the £2bn housing investment programme to be fully delivered over the remaining term of the programme, as detailed in Appendix B of the report be noted.
4. That the significant contribution the capital programme is making towards the objectives of the council’s climate change strategy (see paragraphs 17-18, 83-85, 120 of the report) be noted.
5. That the review of the entire capital programme cost estimates, profiles and priorities by the strategic director of finance and governance and the cabinet member for finance, democracy and digital which will be reported to council assembly in February 2023 be approved.