1. That the purchase of 40 ex-RTB properties for use within the Housing Revenue Account be approved.
2. That authority for further purchases be delegated to the strategic director of housing and modernisation in consultation with the cabinet member for housing.
3. That it be noted that the council is waiting for contract information from the GLA for the funding for the purchase of 20 ex-RTB one-bed properties for the housing of homeless households in the borough, through a bid through the Next Steps Accommodation Programme (NSAP). These are in addition to the above delivery.
4. That it be noted that the process for purchasing the properties will be managed by the MySouthwark Homeowners Service and they will manage the budget and spend.
5. That it be noted that further Next Steps Accommodation Programme (NSAP) grant may be available to bid for in 2021/22.