1. That the implementation of a new parking zone in the North Peckham area, operating Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm, be approved subject to the outcome of any necessary statutory procedures.
2. That it be noted that a further report will be brought should there be any statutory objections to the traffic order required to implement the new parking zone.
3. That the position and type of parking bays and restrictions for the new parking zone and surrounding streets as shown in the outline design save for any amendments which may be required at the implementation stage which may be determined by officers (Appendix 2 of the report) be approved.
4. That the proposed junction changes on Wells Way, St George’s Way and Commercial Way to facilitate safer walking and cycling be approved, subject to the necessary statutory procedures and minor changes resulting from the detailed design process (Appendix 2 of the report). It should be noted that St George’s Way closure would be under an experimental traffic management order.
5. That it be noted that a further report will be brought should there be any statutory objections to the traffic order required to implement the cycling and walking interventions.