Report: See pages 148 to 242 of the main agenda pack and pages 9-14 of the addendum for item 6.2.
Construction of a lower ground, upper ground and 18 storey building comprising Use Class E (office and retail) floor space incorporating internal amendments to part of the existing site-wide basement at levels B1 and B2 and all landscaping, public realm and highways improvements together with all associated and ancillary works.
The committee heard the officer’s introduction to the report and addendum report. Members put questions to planning officers.
There were no objectors.
The applicant’s representatives addressed the committee and answered questions put by members of the committee.
There were no supporters living within 100 metres of the development site, or ward councillors, who wished to speak.
The committee discussed the application.
A motion to grant the application as amended in the addendum, was moved, seconded, put to the vote and declared carried.
1. That planning permission Is granted subject to conditions, referral to the Mayor of London and the applicant entering into an appropriate legal agreement by no later than 30 June 2023; and
2. That environmental information be taken into account as required by Regulation 26(1) of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 (as amended); and
3. That the Planning Committee in making their decision has due regard to the potential equalities impacts that are outlined in this report; and
4. That following the issue of planning permission, the director of planning and growth write to the Secretary of State notifying them of the decision, pursuant to Regulation 30(1)(a) of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017; and
5. That following issue of planning permission, the director of planning and growth place a statement on the Statutory Register pursuant to Regulation 28 (1) of the TCP (EIA) Regulations 2017, which contains the information required by Regulation 28 and, for the purposes of Regulation 28(1)(h) being the main reasons and considerations on which the planning committee’s decision was based shall be set out in the report; and
6. That, in the event that the requirements of (1) are not met by 30th June 2023 that the director of planning and growth be authorised to refuse planning permission, if appropriate, for the reasons set out in Paragraph 260 of this report.