Councillor Helen Dennis, cabinet member for climate emergency and sustainable development, formally moved the report.
Following debate (Councillors Adele Morris, Richard Leeming, Nick Dolezal, Charlie Smith, Kieron Williams, Stephanie Cryan, Humaira Ali, and Hamish McCallum spoke to the report) the recommendations contained within the report were put to the vote and declared to be carried.
That Council Assembly:
1. Adopted the Southwark Plan 2022 at Appendix A of the report;
2. Rescinded the Southwark Plan 2007, the Core Strategy 2011, the Aylesbury Area Action Plan (2010), the Peckham and Nunhead Area Action Plan (2014) and the Canada Water Area Action Plan (2015);
3. Noted the Inspector’s Report to the Southwark Plan 2022 at Appendix B of the report and the Main Modifications (and appendices) at Appendix C of the report.
4. Noted the Consultation Report on the Main Modifications provided at Appendix D of the report.
5. Noted the Integrated Impact Assessment (Appendix E of the report), Equalities Impact Assessment (Appendix F of the report) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (Appendix G of the report) which support the adoption of the plan.