Councillor Rebecca Lury, cabinet member for finance, performance and democracy, formally moved the report.
Following debate (Councillor Jasmine Ali spoke to the report) the recommendations contained within the report were put to the vote and declared to be carried.
That council assembly noted:
1. That the council continues to invest in an ambitious long-term capital programme that provides significant ongoing benefits throughout the Borough, and revenue streams to support council services.
That council assembly approved:
2. The Capital Strategy 2022-23 at Appendix A of the report
3. The Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2022-23 at Appendix B of the report
4. The Investment Management Strategy 2022-23 at Appendix C of the report
5. The Minimum Revenue Provision Statement 2022-23 at Appendix D of the report
6. The Prudential Indicators for 2022-25 at Appendix E of the report.