The Committee heard the officer’s introduction to the report.
Members of the committee asked questions of the officers present.
The Committee heard the objector’s statement.
Members of the Committee asked questions of the Objector present.
The committee heard the supporter’s statement.
Members of the Committee asked questions of the supporter present.
1. That Members agree and designate the Walworth Road Conservation Area extension and boundaries, as shown in Appendices 1 and 2.
2. That council officers carry out public consultation with local residents and businesses to obtain their view on a draft conservation area appraisal and boundaries for the Walworth Road Conservation Area and report back to Members.
3. That Members comment on the draft conservation area appraisal and map of the conservation area boundary (Appendix 1).
4. That Members note the Equality Impact Assessment. (Appendix 2)
5. That members note and consider the information received in respect of each item in reaching their decision.