Planning application number: 20/AP/1302
Demolition of existing buildings and construction of new centre for Children and Young People to include outpatients, inpatients, school, research and clinical floorspace, associated roof terraces, cycle parking, services compound and landscaping
The committee heard the officer’s introduction to the report and addendum report.
Members of the committee asked questions of the officers.
There were no objectors wishing to address the committee.
The applicant’s representatives addressed the committee, and answered questions put by the committee.
There were no supporters who lived within 100 metres of the development site and wished to speak.
Councillor Radha Burgess addressed the meeting in her capacity as a ward councillor, and answered questions put by the committee.
At 7.40pm the meeting took a five-minute screen break.
Following this, the committee put further questions to the officers and discussed the application.
A motion to grant the application was moved, seconded, put to the vote and declared carried.
1. That planning permission be granted, subject to:
· The recommended planning conditions, as set out in the report and addendum report;
· The applicant entering into an appropriate legal agreement by no later than 31 March 2021
· Referral to the Mayor of London.
2. That in the event that the legal agreement is not entered into by 31 March 2021 the director of planning be authorised to refuse planning permission for 20/AP/1302, if appropriate, for the reasons set out in paragraph 203 of the report.