(see pages 81 - 91 of the main agenda)
1. That the 2018-19 mid-year treasury management update report be noted and that:
· all treasury management activity was undertaken in compliance with the approved treasury management strategy and with the council’s prudential indicators, as Appendix A of the report.
· the balance remaining on all external debt as at 30 September 2018 was £588m.
· in the six months to 30 September 2018 the average investment balance was £116m and the balance of investments at 30 September 2018 stood at £147m.
· the debt cap for HRA was removed with immediate effect from 29 October 2018.