(see pages 1 - 4 of the main agenda)
1. That council assembly received a report from the leader on the following executive issues for the coming municipal year 2017-18 and:
· Noted the appointment by the leader of cabinet members
· Noted the establishment and appointment of cabinet committees
· Noted the leader’s report on the delegation of executive functions to the full cabinet, cabinet committees, individual cabinet members, chief officers and community councils.
Appointment of the cabinet
2. That the leader reported to council assembly on the appointment of members of the cabinet and determination of their executive functions.
Councillor Peter John – Leader of the Council
Councillor Stephanie Cryan – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Housing
Councillor Maisie Anderson - Cabinet Member for Public Health and Social Regeneration
Councillor Fiona Colley - Cabinet Member for Finance, Modernisation and Performance
Councillor Barrie Hargrove - Cabinet Member for Communities and Safety
Councillor Richard Livingstone - Cabinet Member for Adult Care and Financial Inclusion
Councillor Victoria Mills - Cabinet Member for Children and Schools
Councillor Johnson Situ - Cabinet Member for Business, Culture and Social Regeneration
Councillor Mark Williams - Cabinet Member for Regeneration and New Homes
Councillor Ian Wingfield - Cabinet Member for Environment and the Public Realm
Appointment of deputy cabinet members
3. That the leader reported to council assembly on the appointment of deputy cabinet members and determination of their duties and responsibilities.
There were none.
Establishment andappointment of cabinet committees
4. That the leader reported on the establishment of the following cabinet committees:
· Cabinet (Livesey Trust) Committee
· Better Placed Joint Committee (Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark)
Delegation of executive functions
5. That the leader reported on the delegation of executive functions between full cabinet, individual decision makers, chief officers and community councils.
6. That council assembly noted the leader’s report on any changes to the delegation of executive functions to the full cabinet, cabinet committees, individual cabinet members, chief officers and community councils.
7. That council assembly noted that as a consequence of recommendation 6, the proper constitutional officer will update Part 3 of the constitution in accordance with the leader’s report on the delegation of executive functions.