10 Feedback from Southwark Conversation
To consider the initial findings of the Southwark Conversation.
1. That the initial findings from the Southwark Conversation, as set out in the report at Appendix 1 be noted.
2. That the comprehensive response to the engagement exercise be noted and welcomed and all those who participated in the Conversation be thanked for taking the time to provide their views and opinions.
3. That officers undertake further, more detailed analysis recognising the richness and diversity of the feedback with a particular focus on housing, community and public realm as the three top themes that people were most likely to mention when talking about change in the borough.
4. That it be noted that the outcomes from analysis will support the development of a new Council Plan in the summer.
5. That following analysis, a final feedback report, including actions to be taken forward be received in July 2018.