13 Approval of the Council's Local Implementation Delivery Plan, Annual Spending Submission for 2017/18
To agree the content of the council’s proposed submission to Transport for London and to note the progress of the Southwark Cycling Strategy.
Decisions of the Cabinet
1. That the content of the council’s proposed submission to Transport for London (TfL) identifying transport projects to be delivered with TfL LIP funding in 2017/18 Appendix A be agreed.
2. That the identified programme be agreed for submission to Transport for London (TfL) by 28 October 2016.
3. That the implementation of the programmes as set out in Appendix A of the report be agreed.
4. That the progress of the Southwark Cycling Strategy as set out in Appendix B of the report be noted.
Decisions of the Leader of the Council
5. That authority be delegated to the cabinet member for environment and the public realm to amend the programme for 2017/18 should any variations to the proposed programme be required. The cabinet member shall consult community council chairs regarding scheme changes in their area.
6. That authority be delegated to the cabinet member for environment and the public realm to determine the most appropriate use of the £100,000 discretionary funding allocated by TfL for 2017/18.