Decision Maker: Strategic Director, Housing
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Approval for variation for cost increase.
That the Strategic Director of Housing:
1. Formalises his pervious approval to the variation of theTemporary Accommodation Contract 3, refurbishment/conversion contract with Niblock (Builders) Limited (Niblock) at an additional cost of £593,073 varying the contract sum from £1,869,695 to £2,462,768.
2. Approves a variation to the contingency for the above contract, increasing the sum by £29,653 varying the contingency from £93,485 to £123,138.
3. Notes the increase to the estimated other on-costs, including 4% development allowance associated with the contract, from £246,278 to £481,261 resulting in a variance of £234,983.
4. Notes the increase of the total scheme costs from £2,209,458 to £3,067,167 with a variance of £857,709.
5. Notes that this report was considered at the Departmental Contracts Review Board (DCRB) in July 2022 and was not sent for approval until April 2023.
Publication date: 23/05/2023
Date of decision: 23/05/2023
Date comes into force if not called in: 01/06/2023
Call-in deadline date: 31/05/2023
Current call-in Count: 0