Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To note the forecast capital outturn position and to approve amendments to the capital programme
1. That it be noted that a refresh of the ten-year capital strategy and capital programme will be presented to council assembly in quarter 1 2019, following cabinet approval.
2. That the virements and variations to the general fund and housing investment capital programme as detailed in Appendix C of the report be approved.
3. That the inclusion in the programme of the capital bids set out in Appendix E of the report be approved.
4. That the outturn and resources for 2017-18 and future years for both the general fund and housing investment programmes as detailed in Appendices A, B and D of the report be noted.
5. That the resulting general fund capital programme for the period 2017-18 to 2026-27 as at year-end, as detailed in Appendices A and D of the report be noted.
6. That the substantial funding requirement of £264m for future years which needs to be identified for the general fund programme in order for this to be fully delivered, as summarised in Appendix A of the report be noted.
7. That the resulting housing investment programme for the period 2017-18 to 2026-27, as detailed in Appendix B of the report be noted.
8. That the significant funding requirement of £308m which needs to be identified for the housing investment programme to be fully delivered over the remaining term of the programme, as detailed in Appendix B of the report be noted.
Report author: Duncan Whitfield
Publication date: 25/07/2018
Date of decision: 24/07/2018
Decided at meeting: 24/07/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 02/08/2018