Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Council Homes and Homelessness
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Variation to works contract with Hills Partnership Ltd for FDS A
That the Cabinet Member for Council Homes and Homelessness;
1. Approves of £2,256,989 to allow the final account for First Development Site (FDS) A with Hill Partnership Limited to be agreed and payments to be made as set out in paragraphs 42-45.
2. Notes that this paper brings in line all previous approvals for FDS A between 2020 and 2023.
3. Notes that an increased total scheme cost of £95,476,285 was approved in the cabinet paper of January 2023.
4. Notes the total scheme cost of £ 97,732,474, now that the estimated final account has been negotiated and agreed.
5. Notes that approval for incremental increases has taken place during the course of the project.
6. Notes the revised anticipated contract completion date of July 2023.
Publication date: 19/05/2023
Date of decision: 19/05/2023
Effective from: 27/05/2023