Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport and the Climate Emergency
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the implementation of changes to CPZ times following review
1. That the extension of CPZ ‘G’ from Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.30pm to Monday to Sunday 8.30am to 11.00pm be approved.
2. That it be noted that a further report will be brought should there be any statutory objections to the traffic order required to implement the proposed changes.
3. That it be noted that proposals to create a separate CPZ for the Shad Thames area will not go ahead.
4. That it be noted that any requests for additional street features will be considered six months after the implementation of the changes to allow for the effect of the extended hours to have an impact on kerbside space.
5. That it be noted that a review will be undertaken once the extended restrictions have been in place for six months to establish if a separate zone is required for the Shad Thames area.
Publication date: 03/01/2020
Date of decision: 03/01/2020
Effective from: 11/01/2020