Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport Management and Air Quality
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To determine the objection report to statutory consultation to upgrade single yellow lines to either parking bays or double yellow lines
1. The 43 representations as summarised in Table 1 of the report were considered that were received during statutory consultation relating to the proposal to extend numerous resident parking bays and upgrade all remaining single yellow lines to double yellow lines. It should be noted that some representations provided more than one ground for objection.
2. That these objections be determined by rejecting, upholding or partially upholding as per paragraph 25 and the table in Appendix 1 of the report.
3. That the nine amendments to the original proposals as summarised in paragraphs 19 and 20 and shown on the plan in Appendix 2 of the report be agreed.
4. That officers write to each person who made representations to inform them of the council’s decision.
5. That officers make an additional traffic order where necessary on the proposed amendments.
6. That officers proceed with implementing the revised proposals.
Publication date: 30/07/2018
Date of decision: 30/07/2018
Effective from: 07/08/2018