Decision Maker: Council Assembly
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(See pages 15 - 56 of the main agenda)
This report was considered after the guillotine had fallen, therefore in accordance with council assembly procedure rule 1.12 (3) & (4), the report was afforded up to a maximum of 15 minutes.
In accordance with council assembly procedure rule 2.11 (1), Councillor Mark Williams, cabinet member for regeneration, planning and transport, moved the report.
The recommendations contained within the report were put to the vote and declared to be carried.
1. That the 17 March 2015 cabinet recommendations on the community Infrastructure levy and section 106 planning obligations and community infrastructure levy supplementary planning document be noted.
2. That the examiner’s report on the Southwark community infrastructure levy (Southwark CIL) (See Appendix A of the report), be noted.
3. That the Southwark CIL (Appendix B of the report), be approved and brought it into effect on 1 April 2015.
4. That Southwark’s “Regulation 123 List” (Appendix C of the report), be approved.
5. That the Southwark CIL infrastructure plan (Appendix D of the report), the updated equalities analysis (Appendix E of the report) and consultation report (Appendix F of the report), be noted.
Publication date: 13/07/2015
Date of decision: 25/03/2015
Decided at meeting: 25/03/2015 - Council Assembly