Health, Adult Social Care, Communities and Citizenship Scrutiny Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
The health, adult social care, communities and citizenship sub-committee examines the council's activities and performance around health, adult social care, communities and citizenship. It can review any topic within these areas.
Recommendations made by the sub-committee during a review will be looked at by the overview and scrutiny committee before being considered by the cabinet or other appropriate agency. Details of final scrutiny reports can be found here.
The sub-committee also questions the relevant cabinet member about the services they are responsible for.
- Councillor Rebecca Lury (Chair)
- Councillor David Noakes (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Denise Capstick
- Councillor Rowenna Davis
- Councillor Dan Garfield
- Councillor Jonathan Mitchell
- Councillor Michael Situ
- Councillor Neil Coyle (Reserve)
- Councillor Patrick Diamond (Reserve)
- Councillor Paul Kyriacou (Reserve)
- Councillor Eliza Mann (Reserve)
- Councillor Mark Williams (Reserve)
Support officer: Julie Timbrell. Phone: 020 7525 0514 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
160 Tooley Street
London SE1 2QH
Phone: 020 7525 0514