Health, Adult Social Care, Communities and Citizenship Scrutiny Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
The health, adult social care, communities and citizenship sub-committee examines the council's activities and performance around health, adult social care, communities and citizenship. It can review any topic within these areas.
Recommendations made by the sub-committee during a review will be looked at by the overview and scrutiny committee before being considered by the cabinet or other appropriate agency.
The sub-committee also questions the relevant cabinet member about the services they are responsible for.
- Councillor Rebecca Lury (Chair)
- Councillor David Noakes (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Denise Capstick
- Councillor Neil Coyle
- Councillor Rowenna Davis
- Councillor Jonathan Mitchell
- Councillor Michael Situ
- Councillor Patrick Diamond (Reserve)
- Councillor Dan Garfield (Reserve)
- Councillor Paul Kyriacou (Reserve)
- Councillor Eliza Mann (Reserve)
- Councillor Mark Williams (Reserve)
Support officer: Julie Timbrell. Phone: 020 7525 0514 E-mail: email@example.com
160 Tooley Street
London SE1 2QH
Phone: 020 7525 0514