Education, Children's Services and Leisure Scrutiny Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
The education, children's services and leisure sub-committee examines the council's activities and performance around children, education and leisure. It can review any topic within these areas.
Recommendations made by the sub-committee during a review will be looked at by the overview and scrutiny committee before being considered by the cabinet or other appropriate agency. Details of final scrutiny reports can be found here.
The sub-committee also questions the relevant cabinet member about the services they are responsible for.
- Councillor David Hubber (Chair)
- Councillor The Right Revd Emmanuel Oyewole (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Chris Brown
- Councillor Lisa Rajan
- Councillor Rosie Shimell
- Councillor Althea Smith
- Councillor Cleo Soanes
- Reverend Nicholas Elder
- Lynette Murphy-O'Dwyer
- Lynn Charlton
- Councillor Michael Bukola (Reserve)
- Councillor Sunil Chopra (Reserve)
- Councillor Lorraine Lauder MBE (Reserve)
- Councillor Darren Merrill (Reserve)
- Councillor Graham Neale (Reserve)
Support officer: Julie Timbrell. Phone: 020 7525 0514 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
160 Tooley Street
London SE1 2QH
Phone: 020 7525 0514