Planning application reference 16/AP/3612
Report: see pages 66 to 101 of the agenda and pages 1 and 2 of the addendum report.
Variation of Condition 32 (approved drawings) and removal of Condition 23 (Code for Sustainable Homes) pursuant to planning permission 12/AP/2702 [for: Demolition of existing warehouse building and construction of buildings ranging in height from 4 storeys to 6 storeys, plus basement, to provide 82 residential units with landscaping, refuse/recycling facilities, cycle storage and car parking, access and associated works] to secure the following minor material amendments:
- Construction of an additional storey (making a total of 5 storeys high) on Block D comprising 4 x one bedroom flats (taking total to 86 units)
- Reconfiguration of basement layout to provide 4 x new cycle spaces
- Provision of an additional wheelchair accessible unit in Block B (taking total to 9 wheelchair units)
- Remove the requirement to provide a Code for Sustainable Homes final certification.
The committee heard an officer’s introduction to the report and addendum report and asked questions of the officer.
There were no objectors present wishing to speak.
The applicant’s agent addressed the committee. The committee asked questions of the applicant’s agent.
There were no supporters who lived within 100m of the development site present and wished to speak.
There were no local ward councillors present who wished to speak.
A motion to grant planning permission was moved, seconded, put to the vote and declared carried.
1. That planning permission be granted subject to conditions set out in the report and addendum report, and subject to the applicant entering into a legal agreement.
2. That in the event that the requirements of (1) are not met by 31 August 2017, the Director of Planning be authorised to refuse planning permission, if appropriate, for the reasons set out in paragraph 113 of the report.