Officers presented a report to committee that was being considered by cabinet 9 May 2017.
The following comments/questions were submitted in response to this strategy by the members of the committee:
· How young people have been involved and the main things they have asked to be included in the strategy
· Housing benefit/universal credit and impact of cap on the strategy
· Importance of local accommodation for young people
· Welcomed the creation of a high level document and queried how going to be monitored
· Request for high level briefing
· Importance of a document that is easy to read and understand; setting out certain standards
· Tenancy and lower level mental health support. Include as part of commissioning process going forward.
That the report be noted.