HERNE HILL VELODROME, 104 BURBAGE ROAD, LONDON SE24 9HE
Application for planning permission for the construction of a 250m flat junior track in the centre of the main velodrome track and an associated multi-use games area with fencing.
Planning application reference number 12-AP-3196
Report: See pages 78-158 of the agenda and addendum report pages 2-6.
Construction of a 250m flat junior track in the centre of the main velodrome track and an associated multi-use games area with fencing.
Items 6.1 and 6.2 were considered together.
The committee heard an introduction to both reports from an officer and members asked questions of the officer.
Members heard a representation from objectors to the application and asked questions.
The applicant made representations to the committee and answered members’ questions.
Members heard a representation from a supporter of the application and asked questions.
Councillor Toby Eckersley made represations to the committee as ward councillor.
Members debated the application and asked questions of the officers.
A motion to grant planning permission was moved, seconded, put to the vote and declared to be carried.
That in reference to application number12/AP/3196, planning permission be granted subject to the following conditions:
1. The conditions as stated in the committee report and draft decision notice.
2. An informative that the applicant liaise with the council's travel plan co-ordinator in the discharge of condition 3 to ensure the timing of the surveys provide realistic scenarios.
- Map, item 6.1 PDF 415 KB
- Report, item 6.1 PDF 214 KB
- Appendix 3, item 6.1 PDF 1 MB
- Appendix 4, item 6.1 PDF 567 KB