Venue: Dulwich Library, 368 Lordship Lane, Dulwich, SE22 8NB
Contact: Fitzroy Lewis, Community Council Officer
INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME
· Positive Futures Fund – Palmela Witter (Safer Communities Team – Southwark Council)
· Youth ink at the Heart of the Community – Mifta Choudry (Chief Executive Officer)
· Dulwich Festival – Alpha Hopkins (Director)
· Plastic Free East Dulwich - Ric Baldock
· Great Estates consultation
· Police Update
Break - opportunity for residents to chat to Councillors and Officers
EAST DULWICH + PECKHAM WEST PARKING ZONE AND HEALTHIER STREETS IMPROVEMENTS
Dale Foden - Head of Highways (Acting) (Highways Division - Southwark Council)
1. East Dulwich consultation page (updated 12 April 2019) - https://consultations.southwark.gov.uk/environment-leisure/eastdulwichparking/
2. East Dulwich interim summary report - https://consultations.southwark.gov.uk/environment-leisure/eastdulwichparking/results/eastdulwichparkingconsultation-interimreportfinal.pdf
3. East Dulwich parking study project page - https://www.southwark.gov.uk/parking/parking-projects/east-dulwich-parking-study-and-healthier-streets-consultation
PUBLIC QUESTION TIME
This is an opportunity for public questions to be addressed to the chair.
Residents or persons working in the borough may ask questions on any matter in relation to which the council has powers or duties.
Responses may be supplied in writing following the meeting.
COMMUNITY COUNCIL QUESTION TO COUNCIL ASSEMBLY
Each community council may submit one question to a council assembly meeting that has previously been considered and noted by the community council.
Any question to be submitted from a community council to council assembly should first be the subject of discussion at a community council meeting. The subject matter and question should be clearly noted by the community council and thereafter the agreed question can be referred to the constitutional team.
The community council is invited to consider if it wishes to submit a question to the ordinary meeting of council assembly in July 2019