Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport and the Climate Emergency
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider objections received during statutory consultation.
1. That the 44 representations as summarised in Table 1 of the report received during statutory consultation relating to the proposal to extend CPZ ‘HH’ south on Croxted Road to Turney Road be noted. It should also be noted that some representations provided more than one reason for objection.
2. That each objection and comment be determined as per the table prepared by officers in Appendix 1 of the report.
3. That officers to write to each person who made representations to inform them of the council’s decision.
4. That officers proceed with installation of a parking zone on the section of Croxted Road between the railway bridge and Turney Road.
5. That officers be instructed to make the necessary Traffic Management Order.
Publication date: 14/01/2020
Date of decision: 13/01/2020
Effective from: 22/01/2020