Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The report had not been circulated five clear days in advance of the meeting. The chair agreed to accept the report as urgent as the cabinet had made a previous commitment to residents of the Ledbury Towers that all such reports would be shared with residents on receiving them. The report was shared with residents on 24 October 2019 and residents would want to know what action the council would now be taking following its receipt.
1. That the latest position with the Ledbury Towers be noted.
2. That it be noted that as agreed at their meeting on 16 July 2019 the final report due from Arup on the investigations was published upon receipt.
3. That the options appraisal process on the future of the Ledbury Towers be reopened and a further report be received setting out the outcome of the resident consultation on the options appraisal process, based on the same red lines used for previous options appraisal.
4. That it be noted that in any option there will be no loss of housing.
5. That a report comes to cabinet at the earliest opportunity responding to the points raised by the deputation.
Publication date: 30/10/2019
Date of decision: 29/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 29/10/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 07/11/2019