Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Environment, Transport and the Climate Emergency
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To consider the representation received during statutory consultation relating to the proposal to introduce three electric vehicle rapid recharging points in Webber Row in Southwark.
2. To instruct officers to write to the person who made a representation to inform them of the council’s decision.
3. To instruct officers to make the necessary Traffic Management Order.
4. To instruct officers to proceed with installation of the proposals set out in the report.
i. That officers write to the person who made a representation to inform them of the council’s decision.
ii. That officers make the necessary traffic management order.
iii. That officers proceed with installation of the following proposals shown in Appendix A of the report:
· Reduction in the number of residents’ bays from twenty-two to nineteen.
· Relocate existing disabled bay by one space so the provision of electric charging bay apparatus is not too close to other street furniture.
· Install three electric vehicle rapid charging bays.
Publication date: 09/08/2019
Date of decision: 09/08/2019
Effective from: 17/08/2019