Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Agreement to sub-phases for rehousing purposes. Agreement to principle of local letting scheme for Plot 18. Approve draft Social Regeneration Charter for Walworth. Note update on programme delivery.
Cabinet heard representations from a local ward councillor, Councillor Jack Buck and from Jean Bartlett, Aylesbury Tenants and Residents Association who welcomed the progress.
1. That the significant progress on implementing the Aylesbury regeneration programme be noted.
2. That the sub-phasing of phase 4 be agreed.
3. That phase 4a be activated for pre-allocation to new social rented homes on the first development site.
4. That phase 4 be activated for pre-allocation to the new social rented over 55s housing on Plot 18.
5. That local lettings policies be drafted for the social rented over 55s housing on plot 18 and the social rented housing on the first development site.
6. That the proposed additional delivery of social rented homes in phase 2 which will accelerate the rehousing of secure tenants on the rest of the estate be noted.
7. That it be noted that the resident consultation and equalities impact assessments will be undertaken at the earliest opportunity.
Report author: Kevin Fenton
Publication date: 13/03/2019
Date of decision: 12/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 12/03/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 21/03/2019