Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To agree the principles of the Estate Improvement Plans, which are a part of the Great Estates Programme
Decisions of the Cabinet
1. That the principles of the great estates programme - estate improvement plans be agreed.
2. That the estate improvement plans be piloted in the north, south and centre of the borough.
3. That it be agreed that council leaseholders will not be charged for any great estate pilot work (as set out in paragraph 20 of the report).
4. That officers be instructed to bring back an evaluation of the pilots to cabinet approximately 12 months after their commencement with an action plan.
Decision of the Leader of the Council
5. That authority be delegated to the cabinet member for social regeneration, great estates and new council homes in consultation with the strategic director of housing and modernisation to agree the final selection of pilot estates.
Report author: Ian Smith
Publication date: 13/03/2019
Date of decision: 12/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 12/03/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 21/03/2019