Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Transport, Environment and Recycling
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the adoption of the Southwark Streetscape Design Manual Part 1
1. That the Interim Highway Strategic Design Objectives and Strategic Design Policies attached as appendix 1 to this report to be applicable until such time as the SSDM Framework Plan SPD is approved, is agreed.
2. That the Southwark Streetscape Design Manual (SSDM) structure attached as appendix 2 to this report is agreed.
3. That the SSDM Regulating Plan (as shown in the structure diagram) attached as appendix 3 to this report is agreed.
4. That further to public consultation the SSDM Framework Plan (as per the structure diagram in appendix 2) will not be formally approved at this stage, but be progressed instead as a future Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) under the auspices of the Cabinet Member who has responsibility for Regeneration is agreed.
5. That the authority to approve those future SSDM Part 1 (Technical Information) documents as are identified for such approval in the structure diagram in 2 is delegated to the Head of Public Realm.
Publication date: 31/10/2012
Date of decision: 31/10/2012
Effective from: 08/11/2012